Product Consultant - Benefits
Product Consultant - Benefits
Capita Software Services (CSS) is a leading provider of solutions including Revenues & Benefits, Housing, Digital, Education and Social Care, where our One brand is synonymous with service excellence. We provide positive outcomes for our clients and their customers across a diverse range of markets including Local Government, Central Government, Social Housing, Insurance, Education, Transport and the wider private sector as a whole.
- Write requirements setting out changes needed to deliver both new and amended software features and functions.
- Software testing to include the identification and recording of faults which need to be corrected.
- Writing user stories with suitably defined test plans/acceptance criteria.
- Attend and contribute to story grooming sessions and sprint planning.
- Attend and contribute to daily stand-up meetings including providing updates on personal tasks
- Demonstrate completed stories during 'show and tell' sessions
- Contribute to retrospective sessions
- Write and update release documentation (Release Notes and User Guides)
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support legislation knowledge
- Strong Knowledge of public sector
- Previously used or currently using either Capita, Northgate or Civica Revenues system (Council Tax)
- Previously used or currently using either Capita, Northgate or Civica Benefits system
- IRRV qualification
- Software Testing accreditation or training completed
- Previous AGILE experience
- UNIX/SQL/QBF knowledge
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493838