Avanti Recruitment is partnering with a great company with a fantastic product offering, based close to Oxford train station.
If you have an interest in data, especially data visualisation then this position will give you a unique opportunity to hone your skills and apply your creativity.
You will join a start up at a very exciting time, having completed Series A (VC funding).
We are looking for someone who can lead tech development and likes technologies like ReactJS, ThreeJS and PixiJS.
You will enjoy flexible working and excellent benefits such as childcare vouchers and a generous holiday allowance.
- Working with both UI and back-end visualisation framework
- Develop unit tests
- Contributing to the design process
- Inform team members about emerging technologies and techniques
- Produce effort estimates to aid sales process
- Working with team of developers in a senior role, mentoring other members of the team in best practice
- Hands on experience with ReactJS and a good understanding of Flux architecture pattern
- Experience with testing frameworks / agile methodologies
- Strong documentation skills, in-code commenting, producing user documentation
- Familiar with build tools, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Bower
- Experience of agile / scrum methodology
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507219