MI Manager is required by a market leading organization with ultra-modern offices in Stoke Gifford, Bristol. This is a great opportunity to secure a role working for a cutting-edge company, alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment that offers brilliant career progression and excellent visibility to the wider business.
Our client is taking great pride in delivering excellent levels of customer service and is looking for people to be part of a team that is rapidly expanding.
They are offering a stimulating salary of £40,000 per annum plus a superb range of benefits, including:
- 15% Pension Scheme
- 22% Bonus (paid annually)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Healthcare Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike4Work Scheme
The main purpose of the role is to manage the MI Team who is responsible for providing reporting, analysis and insight to support requirements of their function, provide complex analysis and insight in support of the wider business and ensure the integrity of the team's approach to reporting and analytical output.
Responsibilities will consist of developing a positive, highly engaged, professional team culture, managing team and individual performance to ensure all high level, departmental and individual KPI's are met and shaping the MI strategy.
The successful MI Manager will need a proven track record of managing, leading and inspiring a team of analysts, facilitating communication and feedback through regular team meetings, completing regular 1-1's and performance reviews, offering continuous support and development.
- Strong leadership skills (communication, motivation, lead by example).
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Previous experience working in an analysis role.
- Experience of delivering results in a pressurised environment.
- Focused on improving efficiency of decision making
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team with a common vision
- Logical approach with the creativity to formulate new ideas
- Business Objects and OBIEE skills preferable.
- Graduate calibre with economics, mathematics or statistics based degree preferable.
MI Managers can secure an interview for a prompt start so please either apply with your latest CV or call **************
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445879