Accounts Semi Senior
Have you gained previous accounts experience within a firm of Chartered Accountants?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and expanding firm that have an excellent reputation with their clients across Wiltshire and Gloucestershire and further afield.
Joining as an Accounts Semi Senior, you will be working within a dynamic team responsible for the provision of accounting and bookkeeping services to their clients. Due to the growth of the company, they are looking for an experienced accounts semi senior from a practice background. The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills as well as a keen interest in mentoring, developing and progressing junior members of the team.
You will be ensuring that deadlines are met for their clients as well as looking for opportunities to demonstrate the high level of service they offer. A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate as well as support in their own personal development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing the annual accounts from the source documents supplied
- Preparing management accounts for presentation to clients
- Compilation and submission of VAT & CIS returns
- Undertaking general bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients
- Developing long term relationships with your client base and identifying ways of improving service levels
- Assisting colleagues and have an active role in developing and progressing other team members
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Level 4 AAT qualified or QBE
- Relevant and current experience in accounts preparation in a practice environment
- Knowledge of tax, VAT & CIS legislation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience of SAGE 50 & QuickBooks (knowledge of Xero would also be an advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Flexibility in working hours during peak periods
- Use of a car during the working week is essential as visits to client premises are required
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502534