Azure Architect - Hertfordshire - £90,000
Azure Technical Architect - Hertfordshire - £90,000
Cross Training across Microsoft Technologies
My Client require an Azure Technical Architect to join their growing team of Azure specialists. This is an excellent opportunity for an Azure Technical Architect to work on Enterprise level projects. You will also help mentor members of the team on projects.
About the Azure Technical Architect Role
The Solutions Architect is a specialist engineering role providing technical leadership and consultancy direct to customers. You will be responsible for the following:
- The Technical Architect may be asked to engage with multiple client engagements working with solutions architects to ensure quality control, high standards and customer satisfaction.
- The Technical Architect will produce the low-level design against the high-level work carried out by the solutions architects.
- The role will require excellent communication skills with customers and a strong sense of commercial awareness and experience of being able to produce high quality and well scoped proposals and Statements of Work.
- The technical Architect will act as a technical SME for the Solutions Architects, project managers, internal resourcing teams and customers.
About you the Azure Technical Architect
As an Azure Technical Architect, you will have the following essential skillset:
- Microsoft Azure, specifically the App side/PaaS
- Extensive .NET framework Experience
- Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps, Logic Apps
About the company
A global Microsoft Partner with offices around the world. A leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
As you could imagine, a role of this kind does not come on the market often so do not hesitate and apply now to avoid disappointment! Contact me on *************** for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a "Refer a Friend" scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number to: and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of holiday gift vouchers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507032