Data Manager - Bradford
Data Manager (Governance) - Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary - up to £65,000 plus benefits depending on skills/experience
Location - Bradford, West Yorkshire
Fruition IT is working alongside an exceptional organisation who are seeking a Data Manager to bring in their data governance expertise and be responsible for increasing data awareness, drive continuous improvement in data quality whilst focusing on delivering business benefits.
In return, you will receive 25 days holiday, contributory-pension scheme (5% employee/11% employer), subsidised restaurant, childcare scheme, bonus, call allowance, fuel card.
- Commission data quality measurements against data definitions and business roles enabling full performance monitoring of data admin activities
- Deliver data definitions and standards liaising with internal stakeholders to define those data rules
- Drive continuous improvement through analysis and track market trends and best practice as a source of improvement
- Develop and deliver training to improve business stakeholders awareness of data management
- Experience operating within Data Management functions of similar organisations is essential
- Proven track record of taking responsibility for decisions and assurance across complex changes
- Experience in working on large-scale, distributed architectures with mixed and distributed teams
- A relevant Data Management Certification (for example DAMA)
- Experience with across the following would be desirable: Oracle data warehouse technology, Data security, privacy and retention and Business Intelligence
Apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504117