Technical Support Consultant
Technical Support Consultant!
Do you want to progress your career in an exciting software house providing support on all the latest technologies? In this role you will join a technical service team who are responsible for the design, installation and support for all hardware platforms. You will work alongside specialists to help with product development and deployment to ensure a full support service is provided within the company. You will receive on the job training for all supported hardware, operating systems, databases and applications.
In return for this fantastic opportunity you need experience and knowledge of Windows server, NetApp, VMWare, Linux/Aix and Intersystems Cache/Ensemble
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Administration experience
- 2 years experience of the following
- Windows server 2008
- VMware vSphere 5.x
- Desk support to internal and external customers
- Providing help, advice and support to all members of the company
- Managing and monitoring all hardware systems
- Implementation of patching and firmware updates
If this job sounds right for you, send your CV now!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500094