Nursery Nurse - Newbury
We are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our clients' Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' nursery.
They introduce the children to a wide range of activities, stimulating their natural interest to learn facts and to acquire and perfect skills and they encourage the children to be active and to choose equipment that interests them.
They have a team of qualified teachers and nursery assistants, many of which have been with the nursery since its foundation. The staff build up strong relationships with the children and parents/carers through their key person system.
Job Role: Nursery Nurse
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours available
Salary: £7.80 - £9.00 per hour (Dependant on experience and qualifications, this will be discussed in an interview)
- To be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range.
- To provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- Monitor and assess children's progress ensuring correct records are maintained.
- Ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- Demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding the children.
What you need:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Experience of working within a nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare.
- Some understanding of the importance of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1566
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496893