Facades Engineer 3/4 Years
£30,000 - £40,000
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facades designer to join a growing consultancy in London. The company deals with all aspect of the building envelope; roofs, walls, glazing and architectural ancillaries. They are now seeking a Façade Designer with 3-4 Years previous experience to join an already established team.
As a Façade Designer (Cladding Facades & Architectural Glazing), you will be tasked with developing a diverse range of detailed design drawings for a number of projects. The successful applicant will need to have a minimum of 3-4 Years UK experience of Glass, Rain screen and Cladding Facades using a wide range of materials.
All applicants must be able to work in a highly pressurised environment as the position will involve tight deadlines to produce accurate working drawings, procurement schedules and risk assessments analysis.
To be successful all applicants must possess the following criteria:
- AutoCAD experience and Microsoft office ( using a 3d AutoCAD package is useful but not essential)
- Experience of developing detailed drawings incorporating facades, cladding, architectural glazing
- Superb communication skills
- Highly driven and self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Well-developed time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Due to an increase in work load this role is immediately available. On offer is an excellent salary to reflect experience.
For more information, please get in touch with Neil Tilley on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487949