Position: Service Engineer
Location: Wakefield - National Travel
Salary: Circa 30k plus vehicle, expenses and development
Role Type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer to attend site Mechanical breakdowns and carry out service repairs throughout the UK
Working in a customer facing environment, demonstrate an articulate communication style and a positive, proactive approach to both reactive and planned preventative maintenance activities on a range of heavy plant machinery.
- Deal with both reactive and planned preventative maintenance
- Be available at short notice to travel throughout the UK to maintain and repair customer machinery.
- Ensuring assembly work is effectively carried out by the approved methods and the required quality standards.
- Observe and comply with health & safety and security requirements at all times
- Communicate activity and requirements with the customer in a clear and concise manner
- Report via job sheets the activities carried out and faults found during service
- Provide assistance in the installation and commissioning of any machines including supervising a team.
- Carry out tasks with little or no supervision
- Ideally from a Quarry/ Building products/ heavy engineering
- Mechanical experience, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, inverters essential
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
If you are an experienced Service Engineer and your skills match this position, please contact E3 Recruitment on ************ or forward your CV to Javed Khaliq at E3 Recruitment via email - or "apply on line" now
E3 Recruitment Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience
E3 Recruitments specialist industry sectors:
Oil & Gas
Civils & Utilities
Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482119