Compliance Service Administrator
Citibase have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Service Administrator to join our expanding team based in Birmingham.
Job Title: Compliance Service Administrator
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum + benefits
Citibase offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide.
As Compliance Service Administrator, you will play a vital role to the business by providing administrative and service support to the sales and compliance teams. You will also assist in the generation and processing of contractual documentation for all new and existing customers to the business.
You are expected to provide a professional image to prospective and existing customers at all times and make positive contributions to the success of the team. You will need to manage your workload proactively and perform tasks quickly and under time pressure.
Compliance Service Administrator - Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Compliance Officer with all contract compliance activities
- Dealing with contract generation or renewal requests from sales and commercial development teams
- Maintaining all necessary documentation and records accurately
- Answering incoming telephone calls as required and managing email enquiries from centre teams, sales consultants and customers
- Preparing and sending out documents in a timely manner
- Data inputting and document filing
Compliance Service Administrator - The successful candidate will have:
- Customer service and previous office administrative experience
- Compliance experience desirable
- Previous experience of working within the property management sector would also be desirable
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines, managing your time effectively and prioritising your workload.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with a range of people, both over the phone, in person and in written form.
- A polite, friendly, courteous and approachable manner, not shying away from confrontations
- A positive, professional ''can do'' attitude with the ability to work from your own initiative.
- Knowledge of using basic IT packages such as Microsoft office 365.
To submit your CV for this exciting Compliance Service Administrator opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as an Operations Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Compliance Adviser, Office Manager, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Health and Safety Coordinator, H&S Co-ordinator, Data Entry Clerk or Compliance Executive.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476751