Hours: 09:00am-17:30pm Monday-Friday
About the company:
Hakim Group has a fantastic opportunity for a person looking to build a career in Marketing our vibrant HQ in Darwen.
Hakim Group is a rapidly growing family group of independent opticians, leading with an inspirational idea of reinventing independent opticians and making a career in optics more fun and fulfilling. Little do people know we have been around for over 16 years and built a strong portfolio of over 65 practices.
No two days will be the same! We run the entire marketing strategy as an in-house team for a rapidly-growing portfolio of Independent Opticians across the UK. We take care of everything, including website management, PR, Digital Marketing and events. You will have the opportunity to make this role your own, taking charge of your own exciting, independent projects. Your day to day roles will vary due to the culture of the Company; therefore we are seeking an individual with the ability and versatility to overcome any possible obstacles or challenges.
You will gain the knowledge and experience to kick-start your Marketing career.
Duties of the Marketing Assistant:
- Liaising and consulting with companies to construct their marketing strategy
- Work as part of a team and contribute creative ideas
- Ability to communicate confidently to senior managers
- Liaising with designers to fulfil marketing briefs
- Architecting creative campaigns and deploying through various marketing channels
- Support marketing team with social media across various brands
- Exposure to customer experience elements
- Assisting with PR opportunities across the country
- Aiding the delivery of internal and external events
Requirements of the Marketing Assistant:
- Degree Educated in Marketing (Beneficial)
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both on the phone and face to face
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- A creative flair and a keen eye for detail
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Aspiration to begin a career in marketing
Marketing Assistant Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Pension scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Marketing Assistant role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505624