Teradata Developer - SW England Contract
Teradata Developer (Contract)
Initial 3-6 month contract with financial services client, strong likelihood of extension following this.
- Perform analysis and data mining activities across the Group Data Warehouse to support strategic projects undertaken by Business Intelligence.
- Identify technical solutions to support complex data requirements.
- Take accountability for technical design, build and test activity.
- Demonstrate a sound practical knowledge of Teradata technology and utilise a structured approach to data analysis queries and problem solving.
- Experience in business/analytical discipline
- Understanding of data warehousing principles and design, ideally dimensional modelling (Ralph Kimball) techniques.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Strong Teradata experience.
- Knowledge of specialist technologies in at least one of the following areas:
- v SQL
- v BTEQ Scripting
- v FSDM
- v Dimensional Modelling
- v Relational database development
Apply ASAP or send your CV to Christopher Jockelson for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454470