SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MULTI-SKILLED
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a leading process manufacturing company at a key point in their growth.
Following investment in new technology and automation, our client is now looking to add to their experienced Engineering team by recruiting talented, enthusiastic Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers.
- Planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of process and packaging equipment
- Electrical & Mechanical maintenance support
- Work to Planned Maintenance schedule to optimise efficiency targets
- Ensure equipment is maintained to comply with site H&S standards
- Work with CI, Operations and Reliability teams on engineering projects
- Minimum HNC in an Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled discipline
- Experience of maintenance in a high volume, process manufacturing equipment
- PLC skills and training - minimum fault finding
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Able to work 4 on 4 off shift pattern including day and night shifts
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth.
They offer unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
SALARY - circa £41500 + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
SHIFT - 4 ON 4 OFF DAYS/ NIGHTS
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511231