IT Security Analyst - PCI, Audit, GDPR - Leicester, Up to £45k
To provide guidance and support the continued implementation of IT Security Services, including managing compliance to policy, supporting training and awareness and providing guidance in the maintenance of existing security controls, and implementation of new security controls by design.
- Monitoring and administering information security compliance processes and policies
- Working with systems or applications teams to understand compliance requirements, with an emphasis on PCI, SOX and GDPR compliance.
- Delivery of internal cybersecurity initiatives by providing expertise including design and validation of controls implementation.
- Coordinating and analyzing compliance frameworks with regulations and existing policies
- Analyzing emerging threat trends
- Designing and/or adapting security policies
- Consulting on various compliance topics (e.g., security architecture, POS solutions, secure development lifecycle, cloud services, physical and environmental security issues) as needed.
- Assist with Mergers and Acquisitions integration activities related to relevant frameworks including SOX/SOC/ISO27001/PCI/GDPR as needed
- Participation in regular controls framework validation and testing.
- Assist in the design and delivery of DR/BCP activities.
- Assist in internal cybersecurity initiatives by providing guidance and validation of controls implementation
Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS with prior work experience in a PCI-compliant environment strongly preferred
- Prior experience in auditing and risk management, as well as third party control assurance
- Prior policy development, management and enforcement experience in a regulated environment
- Experience in working with complex applications, networks, virtual environment security, cloud services, and systems operations
- Ability to relate business requirements and risks to policy and technology implementations to key business stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with people at all organizational levels and external vendors
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable reports and presentations
- Experience of scoping and managing penetration tests and vulnerability assessments.
- Develops and executes security controls, defences and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks.
- Gathering information regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and be confident and effective in high-pace/high-demand environments
- Uses skills, discretion, independent judgment, best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solves complex problems
- Takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Demonstrates technical expertise within their technology
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498694