Risk & Project Manager
£30,000 - £55,000
Located in Coventry
Our client, UK's leading financial institution is looking to a Risk & Project Manager to join their growing function within the Business Change department which is the fastest and most successful departments for my client.
As a Risk & Project Manager you will ensure that there is an efficient, effective and comprehensive approach to risk management across Change, providing effective 1st line assurance in order to minimize risk events which result in poor customer outcomes, reputational damage or regulatory scrutiny/intervention.
- Leading regular reviews of Change risk, through the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process.
- Delivering a robust and comprehensive testing programme for all controls identified in the RCSA, ensuring that necessary improvements are made as a result of the findings.
- Provision of monthly risk reporting for Executive Risk committees, for both operational and conduct risk.
- Ensuring that Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) are clearly defined, documented, monitored, and regularly reviewed.
- Investigating and reporting risk events, ensuring that the root cause of each event is identified and that a programme of action is designed to effectively mitigate the risk, in line with the Enterprise Wide Risk Framework.
- Working alongside the Senior Project Manager and Head of Change to contribute to the creation of robust, objective and accurate Board and Executive papers
- Acting as a point of contact for Second and Third line risk specialists when they undertake reviews (at portfolio, programme and project level)
- Ensuring that robust and effective departmental Business Continuity arrangements are documented and tested.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77577866