X-Ray Security Field Service Engineer (Luton)
X-Ray Security Field Service Engineer required to work for our client who are a leading security screening company. They provide solutions and services to their customers worldwide within the private and public sectors. They are now looking to recruit a Security X-Ray Systems Field Service Engineer to join their successful and expanding team. The most successful candidate must be based within an hour's drive of Luton Airport.
The Security Field Service Engineer will be working on Security X-Ray Machines, Security Screenings and Metal Detection Archways within Luton Airport. The position will require the Engineer to be on a 3 day on 3 days off call out rota but this will be based from home and typically a call out is once every month. The Engineer will be required to attend site once a week to do checks and 2 times out of the month to carrying service and maintenance tasks.
The X-Ray Security Field Service Engineer must be based within an hour's drive of Luton Airport or be willing to relocate to the area.
X-Ray Security Field Service Engineer Position Overview
- Participate in a call out rota 3 days on 3 days off based from home
- Carry out checks on a weekly basis
- Perform service and maintenance tasks a couple of times a month
- Working on Security X-Ray Machines, Security Screenings and Metal Detection Archways within Luton Airport
X-Ray Security Field Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience servicing, maintaining, fault finding, repairing and attending breakdowns on x-ray security systems
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Full UK driving license
X-Ray Security Field Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K + £5K KPI Bonus
- Laptop and Mobile
- Additional Training
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959458412