Electrical/Mechanical Installation Engineer
Electrical/Mechanical Installation Engineer (Marine)
I am currently looking for X3 Electrical/Mechanical Engineers for a contract with one of our large Marine clients based in Plymouth.
This is a contract position looking to start ASAP for an initial 6-month contract and then potential permanent work.
Rate: £19 per hour
Hours: Standard Hours in Production are 7am - 5pm Monday to Thursday - 38 hours per week, customer expects workers to add an additional 10% per week and additional overtime is often available although not guaranteed.
Installation of engines, looms and all electrical wiring and connections
- Install all mechanical and electrical items in a sequence of build
- Test all electrical circuits
- Fault Finding
- Fitting air conditioning
- Carry out critical checks
For this role you will need experience of:
- Working within a marine environment or similar
- Have worked with Mechanical/Electrical assemblies
- Experience of Installing all mechanical or electrical items
- Experience of Looming/Wiring and fault finding
If you are interested in this position and would like some more information, then please send your CV to ********************** or click APPLY NOW!!
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
For more jobs like this visit www.********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498473