Housing Enforcement Officer - Technical Surveyor - EHO
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with one my clients, a Local Authority based in the Berkshire area, for an experienced Housing Enforcement/Private Sector Housing Officer to assist their team for an initial 3 month period.
About the role:
The Council are seeking an experienced Housing Enforcement professional. Your duties would include:
* Make HHSRS inspections in accordance with the Housing Act 2004
* Licensing HMO properties in line with the legislation and council policies
* Disabled Facilities Grants
* Healthy Homes Grants
* Undertake enforcement action when necessary to ensure that the health & safety of the property is brought up to the housing standards that the council deems appropriate
* Deliver Private Sector Renewal programmes, grants and initiatives as in accordance with the 2003 Regulatory Reform Housing Assistance Order 2002
* Collate evidence to assist in investigations against rogue landlords including preparation of written cases and serving notifications
An up to date knowledge of Housing and Environmental legislation is essential and degree in Environmental Health is preferable.
If you are interested in applying for the position then please send an up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498095