Service Delivery Manager - ALM
POSITION: Application Management, Service Delivery Manager
DEPARTMENT: Outsourcing Practice
This role will be responsible for launching AM services as well as taking over similar services from existing incumbents.
· The SDM will be accountable for managing the service with the local and near-shore team.
· He/she will be in charge for managing operational relationship with the client.
· Responsibility for planning activities, capacity management, issues prioritization, overall service quality assurance.
· Responsible for identifying improvements and promoting service continuous improvement and efficiency.
· Familiar with Managed Services governance frameworks.
· Substantial experience of the IT Project management lifecycle.
· Be customer focused with ability to identify and understand the customer's needs and translate from technical to business language different issues and situations.
· Experience in scoping, designing, deploying and optimising support and managed service solutions involving multiple vendors.
· Have creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
· Economic control: Budget, forecast, PO control.
· IT Consultancy background desirable but not essential.
· Ability and flexibility to adjust to a fast-changing and demanding environment.
· Ability to communicate (written and oral) technical issues to a non-technical business audience.
· Ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
· Ability to speak Spanish & Portuguese desirable but not essential.
· Prince2 foundation or above is desirable.
Salary range: negotiable, depending on experience.
Location: The work position will be based in Central London.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493088