The Marketing Executive will work in the Surrey office to deliver the UK marketing strategy. He/she will report to the Head of Marketing and work with a new and dynamic team of marketers and sales people.
My client is a Financial Services Company that specialises payments and financial. Employing over 750 people worldwide, they provide services to a range of international customers.
This business works with some of the most desirable brands in over 30 countries. The company has shown strong growth in revenues and growth in profitability annually since 2011. This growth is set to continue and their plans are based on a strong business model.
- To assist Head of Marketing with the roll out and implementation of various marketing strategies for key clients and new business.
- Liaise directly with brands to present and roll out Marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to the update and enrichment of the website, social media sites and partner blogs
- Prepare background information to support marketing campaigns including running sales reports, media and advertising research and presentation prep work.
- Help to organise B2B marketing events
- Ensure all out going communications follow a standard approval process and adhere to brand guidelines
- Manage email distribution list including new subscriptions, opt-outs and bounce backs.
- Assist in monitoring the market for developments of significance.
- Edit and /or draft presentation, marketing materials and articles as required.
- Assisting in training day and event organisation.
- Research into upcoming networking events, third party organisations and associations.
- Liaising with clients for advert artwork ahead of deadline.
- Assist in the development, co-ordination and ordering of new marketing collateral, business cards and stationary.
- Degree in appropriate field (ideally marketing) or hold equivalent recognised industry qualification
- Previous marketing experience in fast paced environment (2 years)
- Sound understanding of digital marketing and experience of managing and growing social media sites
- Strong organisational/planning skills
- Excellent communication and exceptional writing skills with the ability to communicate through on and off line channels, including presentations.
- Confident Microsoft Office skills Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing in all its guises and have a genuine appetite for effective communication
- Appetite to rapidly become an invaluable support to the entire department and underpin the activities of every team member
- Anticipates the effects their decisions will have on customers, colleagues and/or business activities. Takes this into account when communicating and implementing decisions.
- Shows initiative and willingness to step in and do what is required. Will persist in pursuing the right course of action even when it is difficult.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and organised.
- Comfortable communicating at all levels
- Positive mentality, highly energetic, sense of fun
- Interest in fashion, tourism and retail industry
- Confident and calm under pressure whilst still being able to deliver to deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Creative and design skills a bonus
Basic salary of £25,000 plus benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500238