Customer-facing Senior Engineer - IoT, Embedded, Start-up, Audio
Interacting with many of the world’s foremost technology companies, you will help them to incorporate our client’s AI software into future consumer products. You will need to be discreet because you will have privileged visibility of next-generation technology long before it reaches the market.
Based at our client’s new offices in central Cambridge, you will be joining a dynamic company at the leading edge of AI technology with a fast-paced, sociable and rewarding company culture.
• Be the point of contact for customers’ product and technology teams
• Work with the international sales team as a technical authority when presenting to new customers
• Manage and lead the integration of AI software with customer devices by working closely with engineering teams
• Regularly report on project and customer status to the wider company
• Support customers once they have gone live
• Drive customer feedback to our product management team and assist in prioritising product development opportunities
• Identify new processes that would streamline the integration process
• Write engaging and practical customer facing documentation.
• Degree in a relevant discipline, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong technical background with hands on experience in an IoT or embedded software environment
• Ability to communicate well with customers and software engineering teams
• Great management skills and ability to stay calm under pressure
• A keen interest in AI or audio technology.
A bonus would be:
• Having worked with embedded hardware development kits
• Track record of successfully managing Tier 1 customers.
Another top job from ECM, the high-tech recruitment experts.
Even if this job's not quite right, do contact us now - we may well have the ideal job for you. To discuss your requirements call 01223 813399 or email your CV. We will always ask before forwarding your CV.
Please apply (quoting ref: CW23908) only if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. By submitting your details you certify that the information you provide is accurate.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77577702