Management Accountant- 12 month FTC
Our client is a niche and growing organisation based in central Cambridge with a research division with global reach, We are seeking to recruit a Qualified Management Accountant to join their team on an initial 12 month contract. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, this role is key to the continued development of a high calibre finance team. Key duties will include:
- Preparation of consolidated monthly management account and statutory account
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecast
- Assist in the preparation of forecast and annual budget
- Variance analysis
- Timely filing of VAT returns and EC sales list
- Working with key stakeholders
- Monitoring financial performance against budget
- Audit preparation
This role will suit a relatively newly qualified accountant looking to stretch and develop their career in a challenging but innovative working environment. Potential for an immediate interview.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77540443