Checkpoint Firewall Engineer/ Network Security Eng (CCSE/CCSA) - Bank
Checkpoint Firewall Engineer / Network Security Engineer (CCNA / CCNP) is required to join the talented Cyber Security team within leading bank, monitoring and providing the necessary protection to the Bank's online Banking systems.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Detailed technical knowledge of Internet/Network security and Cisco trained to CCNA/CCNP level.
- Experience of providing incident support and operating in large, complex environments
- Experience of Web Application Security, Imperva WAF or wider experience with Cisco networking, Cisco FWSM Firewall, Cisco Security Manager (CSM), Checkpoint Firewall (CCSA/CCSE) a bonus.
- Strong problem solving and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Strong communication / Stakeholder management skills.
- Protecting Online Banking customers via robust defence network
- Combination of Support and Project duties with the aim of continual improvement.
- Supporting major incidents
- Be part of a 24/7 support team across the Bank
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Security/Networking professional to broaden and deepen their technical expertise with genuine longer term opportunities to develop into a more senior specialist role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504904