SBD Diagnostic Engineer
Our prestigious Automotive client based in Dunton, Essex is looking for a highly skilled and experienced SBD Diagnostic Engineer to work within our Clients ever expanding Marketing & Sales Operations department on a full time basis.
This position is within Diagnostic Service Products (DSP) Group. The group deals with writing and maintaining diagnostic s/w on its Dealer Tools, namely, FDRS and EtisIDS (Symptom Based Diagnostics).
This is a brilliant opportunity for the chosen candidate to work in a very modern and luxurious working environment. The successful SBD Diagnostic Engineer will be working a 37.5-hour week with access to onsite parking.
- Responsible for project managing the development of diagnostic procedures and tool software
- Work closely with Core Body, Chassis and Electrical Engineering teams and Vehicle Program personnel, as well as the wider Customer Services Division and its suppliers
- Work will include Current Model vehicles and Future Model diagnostic strategies and software
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- Use of Vector toolsets like CANAlyser, DET Tool or suitable CAN Bus equivalent
- Excellent, and demonstrable, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Working knowledge of Electrical and/or Powertrain vehicle systems and architectures
- Working knowledge of Dealer Diagnostic tools IDS/FDRS/EtisIDS (desired)
- Familiarity with any of these systems: WERS, Sharepoint, IVS (& GIVIS), FordETIS, OASIS, BSAQ, GCQIS and E-tracker
- Good knowledge of CAN Bus networks in vehicle systems and diagnostic messaging philosophy
- Use of CAN tools like CANoe, Candella , Kvaser or equivalent
- Some experience of writing, or using, high level computer software packages (C++)
- Working within an Electrical or Powertrain diagnostics environment
- Experience of simulation, Yellow Board and vehicle testing (desired)
- Experience of diagnostic authoring or programming vehicle diagnostics through tools such as GradeX, SPA or use of OTX (desirable)
- Occasional trips to Germany will be required in this role
Do not miss out on your chance of interview ? APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493671