"Tax Innovations/ Corporate Tax Specialist", ATT/ CTA
My client, an established and fantastic accountancy practice is currently recruiting a "Tax Innovations/ Corporate Tax Specialist" to assist their Head of Tax and other members in providing a first class service to clients.
You will be joining an award winning business who have a fabulous working environment, one that you wouldn't normally associate with a standard accountancy practice.
The team comprises of individuals who adopt a commercial and dynamic approach to all tasks, ensuring all alternative solutions have been considered whilst dealing with the simple tasks efficiently and timely.
Working with this organisation will offer you a full range of clients from a variety of sectors from new start-ups to multinational stock listed companies.
This practice would describe themselves as innovative financial consultants and entrepreneurs who provide a range of expertise including accountancy solutions and commercial business advisory services amongst others.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Contributing to the efficient and successful delivery of R&D Tax services to clients
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both internally and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Assist with winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contributing to winning new clients.
- Assist with the management and successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/ business driven approach taken
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
- Support the management of the team.
- ATT/ CTA qualified with a strong accountancy practice and tax background
- Experience in "Corporate Tax" or "R&D Tax".
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Strong technical skills with the drive and passion to further develop these skills and train others
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Relationship management skills wit the ability to manage client expectations
As a business they have teams across accounting, tax, wealth management, corporate finance, payroll and marketing, all of which you will be given the opportunity to work closely alongside.
My client is really serious about finding the right candidate for this role and would be open to talking about your long term career aspirations to ensure that their environment is the right fit for you and they can offer you a long and prosperous career with continual development both on a personal and professional level.
If you are a "Tax Innovations Specialist" or "Corporate Tax Specialist"looking for that next career step and looking for an environment a little different to a traditional practice and in the heart of Manchester City Centre, then you need to call and have a chat with me today. Your call will be treated in the strictest of confidence and on a "NO OBLIGATIONS" basis.
If you are already at this level but feeling stale and undervalued, then for the same reasons I would strongly advise that you call me for a confidential chat.
I can be reached on tel: ************* or direct to my email on:
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509579