French Speaking Management Accountant
Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit a French Speaking Management Accountant to join their Finance Department based in Staines. This is a Temporary role for 6 months.
To ensure the timely and accurate reporting of the companies monthly financial results, including assistance with the strategic forecasting & planning for the companies financials in compliance with financial policy. Actively manage and report on progress to plan, including monthly forecast preparation and analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monthly control & reconciliation of the local books of the company
- Provide strong reconciling capability for accounts receivable to minimise and eliminate unallocated cash
- Preparation of the daily/weekly/monthly sales and financial reports
- Preparation and submission of actual monthly reporting for the company
- Manage the processing and reporting of accounting transactions including payables, receivables, treasury, stock control, tax and nominal ledger
- Monitor monthly operating results and identify trends, anomalies etc. To ensure that operating management is made aware of problems timeously.
- Contribute to the preparation and control of the monthly forecasts and budgets as required.
- Contribute and actively participate in all ad hoc projects which arise in connection with the transition project.
- Build Ad Hoc reports as required
- If required contribute to the statutory accounts preparation, the production of the annual tax pack and the annual audit pack
- Ensure adherence to Sarbanes-Oxley requirements as specified by the group.
The successful candidate for this position shall have clearly demonstrated competency in the following key behaviors:
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Fluent French Speaker
- Strong management and financial accounting experience
- Technically competent; strategically and analytically minded with a detailed approach
- Highly professional with strong interpersonal skills; an articulate and highly effective communicator - both written and verbal.
- Must possess a positive attitude and professional image with impeccable business ethics.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502201