Junior Java Developer
Synergize Consulting are recruiting on behalf of our client, an IT managed service operation who are currently seeking a Junior Java Developer. The role is to be based in London on an initial 5- month contract with a view to extend for a daily rate of up to £300.
To work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, analysts focused on one or more products or projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for working in a team to design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions
Skills and Experiences Required:
- To have a minimum of 2/3 years working as Java Developer
- Ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
- Knowledge of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
- Understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO).
- Understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Experience of test driven development and associated tools (E.g JUnit, Protractor, RestAssured and RestEasy)
- Experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins.
- Confident in building web and mobile products
- To be able to implement APIs for internal and external use.
- Understanding of basic Database Administration.
- Able to work to quality and security standards.
- Good verbal and written communication.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497730