Fantastic broad based Communications Officer role working for one of the leading universities in London working for one of their leading faculties. A 6 month opportunity initially on a competitive day rate.
A leading university in Central London.
The key focus for the Communications Officer will be:
- Support the Communications Manager to implement the communications strategy for the faculty
- Produce engaging content and copy across multiple channels for both internal and external audiences
- Assist with events organisation, planning, and execution
- Support on the development of student recruitment marketing activities
The successful Communications Officer will:
- Possess outstanding copywriting skills
- Experience in CMS such as Drupal
- Ability to manage a demanding workload
- Have a broad communications skills base which covers online and offline channels
- Ideally have experience of working within HE sector
Competitive day rate with the possibility of extension beyond the initial period
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498413