Nursery Deputy Manager
Le Breton is one of the leading suppliers of temporary and permanent staff within the Childcare and Education sector. We have many positions throughout the West Midlands, specialising in Birmingham, Black Country & London areas.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Deputy Manager (minimum Level 3). This is a Full-Time position based in Tamworth.
As a Deputy Manager, you will work with and under the direction of the Manager and deputise for her as and when required. Must be able to support staff, the aims and objectives of the Nursery along with the Manager to ensure a high quality of education and care for all children is provided. To enable the development of children?s needs through individual attention and group activities including implementing teaching strategies. Must be hands on and able to hit the ground running.
To be considered for the position you must have:
- Level 3 or above in a Childcare Qualification
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years? experience as a Deputy Manager
- You will have knowledge of the Children?s Act 1989 and the Care Standards 2000
- Good leaderships skills to lead a team of staff
- Knowledge of tapestry or online journal required
Please apply if you meet the criteria
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500863