O365 Sharepoint Consultant
Capita IT Resourcing is currently recruiting an O365 SharepointConsultant to join our client who is a Microsoft Gold Partner. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning SharePoint and O365 projects, designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customer needs and expectations. Owning, as required, the pre-sales and estimations, presentations, workshops and service delivery, ensuring a positive customer relationship is maintained.
Consultants are expected to:
- Assist in pre-sales activities for new business opportunities
- Deliver customer focussed presentations and workshops demonstrating our products and services
- Act as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Gather customer requirements in order to prepare project plans and timescales of delivery
- Work through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with project delivery requirements
- Take ownership for technical delivery
- Propose and/or design technical solutions
- Manage SharePoint migrations and upgrades
- Work closely with all departments to ensure project and service delivery meet customer expectations
- Work closely with Practice lead to assist in the continual development of the team
- SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Designer
- OneDrive for Business
- SQL Server
- Strong technical background
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Azure AD
- O365 (the wider product set beyond SharePoint)
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send me your updated CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494250