Senior Manager - Digital Architect
Unique opportunity for a highly experienced Architect to join a leading brand name in the UK. The Senior Manager will act as the 1st technical point of contact with the CIO, and provide both project specific direction and strategic direction.
- Enterprise Architecture:
- Aligning IT strategy and planning with business goals
- Optimise information management.
- Ensure changes in the Digital space alight with all IT strategies and roadmaps.
- Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications.
- Provide strategic consultation to the organisation.
- Develop understanding of technology portfolio that is used per business in order to identify potential opportunities for technological investments.
- Solutions Architecture:
- Work with Business Analysts to provide designs and architecture.
- Ensure digital projects meet business & technical requirements.
- Establish, deliver and refine a technical road map for business functions.
- Good understanding of current and emerging digital technologies.
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing technical environment.
- Ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Someone who is comfortable with experimentation initiatives (ex: building disruptive features in their Mobile App)
- Someone from an agile environment where candidates have been leading visions, have energy and passion for building disruptive features.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to present discuss and explain issues clearly.
- Strong strategic abilities.
- Excellent influencing skills, and the ability to build successful relationships at all levels.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491432