Danish Speaking Billing Coordinator - Northampton Based
Barker Ross are recruiting for a Billing Coordinator to work for our client in Northampton. This is for a Full time permanent position starting immediately.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Previous billing experience
- Minimum of two year's experience in an office environment
- Experience of using various systems
- Danish Speaking
The aim of this role is o generate accurate service invoice revenue in line with company process and customer requirements for all Opco's and to ensure service levels are met and or exceeded.
To be successful in this role you must also have the below qualities:
- Have excellent prioritisation and organisational skills and be able to make decisions and escalate when necessary
- To read/ write and speak Danish
- Be PC literate with good excel
- Have Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work within a high volume, fast paced and customer focused environment
- Excellent attention to detail a must
- Must be an effective and confident communicator (written and verbal)
For a full job description please call ************ or email
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496542