I am currently on the lookout for an AIT engineer to join a very exciting contract with a client in the north of the UK. The contract will initially be for 6 months with high possibility of extension, to start before the end of November.
In this role you will be supporting the integration and test phases in a number of small scale missions, this will include the support from the start of the testing campaign through delivery/ launch of 7 complete spacecraft, which is very exciting.
Importantly, the candidate should have experience in Electrical and RF testing of individual units and complete spacecraft and also in the environmental testing required (Thermal, Thermal Vacuum , Vibration, Shock and EMC).
The majority of the testing will occur on site with occasional travelling to test houses.
- To follow company and manufacturing procedures to meet customer delivery requirements.
- To complete test documentation accurately.
- To highlight and solve problems as they arise during the test stage.
- Identify improvement activities and implement solutions where possible.
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
- Input of new ideas and procedures
- Support of the in house testing team
Look forward to your application.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit *************************
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498757