Mechanical Design Engineer (Valves - Pressure/ Safety)
- 35-42k per annum
- Based West Yorkshire
- Well known engineering company
Working for a business in the energy sector you will have a fantastic opportunity to really develop your first principles engineering and progress your design/ mechanical engineering career. We are looking for an experience engineer who is interested by working with highly engineered products such as Valves and Pumps etc.
The role involves design, analysis (FEA), test and technical support. You will be the technical expert on pressure safety/ relief valves. You will be working on products coming in all different shapes and sizes ? used in a number of different process industries. The company provide a stable grounding and have continually succeeded in difficult market conditions.
The role will suit a bright engineer who is looking for the next opportunity in their career to further test and harness their skills. It?s an interesting and challenging environment and you will be working with some excellent engineers.
We are looking for in individual who is: -
- Proactive and self-motivated individual
- Self-motivated, someone who can work in an autonomous work environment
- Work in a team and on own initiative
- Take responsibility for own projects from start to completion
- 3D modelling skills
- Designed concept to completion ? including analysis ? FEA work
- Preferably someone who has worked with safety or relief valves.
In return for your expertise the company will invest in your development ? offering competitive salary and opportunities you will not normally see in a larger business.
If this role is of interest and you have a background in design please call Rob Bemment on ************ for immediate discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513566