Communication and Reporting Manager
Our client has created a new role for a Communication & Reporting Manager to work under the Head of Service Management in a in a newly created team.
The Communication & Reporting Mgr is responsible for the definition and analytic reporting of the Service Quality operational capability and performance metrics across all of our clients key Strategic Partners through structured and defined performance & measurement KPI Metrics, ensuring demonstrable ITIL Service Management best practices are evident.
The role owner is responsible for defining, owning and executing the effective communication strategy & management reporting of all Strategic Partner & Suppliers level of operational capability & governance to the wider Technology Function as a whole.
The role owner will collaborate closely with IT Service Quality & Technology leadership and technology partners in order to leverage data to drive organizational performance and efficiency, continuous improvement, and increased business satisfaction.
In addition the role will oversee all reporting definition and effective communication delivered from all Teams within the wider Service Quality Function to the Technology Division and business units, to demonstrate the services offered to and delivered by the Service Quality Teams to all business functions, acting as the single voice for all Service Quality Teams.
The role is instrumental in demonstrating the effective management of all Strategic Technology Partners & Suppliers (both External & Internal Engineering Teams) is being governed from a quality of service and operational perspective against underpinning contract commitments.
The Communication and Reporting Manager works within the Technology ? Service Quality Function and will report to the Head of Service Management.
- Responsible for defining the overall operational Service Management Reporting Strategy on behalf of the Service Quality Function that demonstrates the operational capability & Services provided across both External and Internal Suppliers/Vendors to all levels up to Executive.
- To establish core Service Management KPI?s that can be used to effectively demonstrate the operational capability of all services offered across relevant Service Level Management (SLM) methodology.
- To develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and business leads to define relevant Service Quality & Management reporting requirements.
- Work with all Strategic Partners and Suppliers (External & Internal) to ensure that operational reporting capability is clearly defined, and provided to support effective Quality of Service communication requirements.
- Introduce where required, relevant Service Management reporting criteria across both existing and newly introduced Partners & Suppliers to demonstrate the operational capability of service provided against contractual definition.
- Provide insight through analysis, into Partner & Supplier operational capability & improvement areas to the wider Service Management Team to allow for effective Service Improvement Plans to be introduced.
- To define and own all operational reporting across and on behalf of the wider Service Quality Team to demonstrate value of operational services offered against Key Service Metrics.
- Define and execute a roadmap for ServiceNow Reporting and Analytics, (including real-time operational data visualization dashboards, continuous improvement opportunities) that will transform the Service Quality Team to be data driven and metrics based.
- Utilize key operational data to identify trends & derive actionable insights that will improve Supplier operational performance. Make improvement recommendations (supported by data and metrics) to the Service Quality Leadership Team
- Define and establish a clear standardised reporting library across all Service Quality Teams to demonstrate consistent and alignment of key outputs to the wider Technology & Business Functions.
- To effectively represent the single voice of the Service Quality Dept. to ensure prompt and clearly defined operational metrics are provided to the wider Technology Function.
- Define and establish a clear quality of service communication strategy to support the tailored operating reporting requirements of the Sporting Calendar and key business events.
- Apply an ITIL centric approach towards Continuous Service Improvement of operational Quality of Service management reporting to ensure ongoing alignment to both Technology and business needs, through regular dialogue with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that all Service Quality reporting is fully compliant with all regulations and legislation.
- Where necessary, work with relevant Service Quality, Technology & Business units to define & establish key Service SLA & OLA?s reporting definitions & onwards reporting provision of these metrics.
- Oversee the creation of appropriate monitoring mechanisms to measure results against goals and provide insight into corrective actions or incremental opportunities within the framework of Partner & Supplier reviews
- Ability to define reporting/Dashboard requirements into clear user stores to support ITSM Toolset Agile Development approach.
- Management of day-to-day reporting activities across the Service Management Team.
Technology related degree Level or higher Qualification
- ITIL/SLM or similar certified
- Awareness of Agile Framework delivery & Methodologies.
- Worked in FTSE 100 organisation
- Previous experience of working within the Gaming sector (Digital online gaming and / or Retail sector) preferred, but not essential.
- Good understanding of the ITIL Framework with experience in definition & management of SLM Reporting.
- Experience in using ServiceNow ITSM Toolset, Dashboards & Reporting Building capabilities.
- Previous experience in translating numbers into IT Operational insights.
- Data analytics/reporting/build dashboards.
- Strong Analytical, reporting & dashboarding skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Takes ownership, problem solves and demonstrates a high level of accountability.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills across a wide selection of stakeholders
- Able to articulate data trends within reporting, into clear business language.
- Ability to work independently or with a team and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Good influencing, facilitation & presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt rapidly to changing business conditions
- Detail focused but able to maintain progress
- Ability to travel across all locations
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511966