Software Developer in Test
An SDET with Java, Selenium, API Testing, Mobile testing experience is needed to drive and ensure quality on an industry leading digital application.
There is currently a strong QA team in place built up of manual testers, automation testers and SDET's. You will have strong experience building and maintaining robust Automation Frameworks. Day to day you will be pairing and liaising with Developers to to ensure understanding of the component API's being tested. You will also be experienced in API testing and writing automated tests for UI, Web, iPhone, iPad, & Android devices.
- Java (or other OO language)
- Automation experience (building frameworks with Java/Selenium)
- API experience
- Cucumber, JVM, JUNIT
- Agile environment experience (SCRUM/KANBAN)
- Mobile App testing experience (Espresso,XUI Test
- Knowledge of Python, Gherkin, Cucumber,
- API Testing
- Non Functional Testing experience (Tools Jmeter/Loadrunner/Gatling)
This is a great opportunity to work within a thriving engineering team and make a real impression on an industry leading platform. If you have the above experience please apply accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498681