Solution Architect - ERP
Solution Architect - ERP
Are you a senior business analyst, technical consultant or in a similar role and looking to make the leap into an architecture position? Do you know your way around ERP solutions? Want to work for quite simply an incredible global organisation in their very swanky offices in central Oxford? Yes, well get in touch today for an informal chat
For this role you will be responsible for carrying out solution architecture involving defining, maintaining and ensuring the integrity and consistency of end to end technology solutions in order to -
- Satisfy project and/or programme requirements
- Align to the technology strategy and enterprise architecture
- Align with technology engineering standards
Key responsibilities include -
- Provide pro-active technology solutioning support in the analysis, design, planning, and governance of programmes, projects and change initiatives.
- Produce high quality solution architecture deliverables by selecting and applying appropriate methods and standards
- Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement for the business to benefit from the strategic application of technology.
- Define, communicate, lead and role model the required cultural and behavioural change
What are we looking for -
- Solution architecture development in a complex geographical / functional matrix organization.
- Knowledge of publishing technologies and processes
- Experience of working on agile delivery projects - SAFE agile framework or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in designing for ERP systems based on configurable/customisable COTS packages - specifically, experience of designing within a SAP environment
- Facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the current "as is architecture" to ensure solutions meet the business need
- Broad understanding of the organisations Enterprise Architecture and technology landscape
- Knowledge and understanding of world class Technology organisations with a strong external perspective of developments in Technology
- Communicating and inspiring confidence at a project level with both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts and information.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Good knowledge of modern integration techniques
- Experience with modern infrastructure technologies such as cloud (public and private) as well as on-premise architectures
- Good knowledge of security by design
- Ability to effectively identify solution responses to non-functional requirements
- Good knowledge of web-based solution architectures
In return you will be offered a very competitive starting salary coupled with market leading benefits package. Plus the chance to join a market leader working in state of the art offices with a mature and rewarding environment that heavily promotes a strong work life balance. If you are keen to hear more then please send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509731