Quality Systems Engineer
A superb opportunity is now available for an experienced Quality Systems Engineer to join an industry leading manufacturer in the automotive industry.
Reporting directly to the Quality Systems Manager, the ideal candidate will be an experienced Quality Engineer with a thorough understanding of modern quality tools, techniques and processes within the automotive industry. Candidates need to have auditing experience and will ideally have been involved in maintaining and improving the QMS. You will be responsible for looking after the QMS, auditing processes and leading the transition of TS16949 ensuring it is up to date.
You should have experience of the following:
- Experience within quality and an awareness of quality systems in an automotive environment
- Experience of working with ISO 9001 and IATF16949 and experience in setting up or maintaining the QMS (Quality Management Systems)
- Good knowledge of technical specification of standards including: ISO 9001 and TS16949
- Knowledge in developing and compiling Procedures
- Good knowledge of quality tools and problem-solving techniques ? APQP, PPAP, MSA, PFMEA
- Auditing processes in line with the IATF16949 standard
Hourly Rate: Negotiable
Start date: ASAP
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply straight away with your most recent CV. This is an urgent requirement ? there is a one stage interview process which will happen next week - apply now to be shortlisted!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513139