My client a national standard body is looking for a Developer to join their growing IT Applications team based in West London.
To be successful in this role the right candidate will have a:
- Good understanding of how to translate business requirements into technical specifications for development into applications
- Good understanding of programme and web-based design and production processes
- Experience in .NET Framework, in particular C#, MVC, classic ASP and Entity framework
- Programming with MS SQL Server, Oracle PLSQL and database manipulation.
- Maintenance of existing software programmes
- Experience with working with agile development methodologies and project lifecycles
- Maintain and update software standards, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of security mechanisms around web development and implementation
- Experience with testing, exception and error handling in web applications
In return you will be treated with a highly competitive starting salary, 27 days annual leave, company-paid private medical insurance, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style.
For more information please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498470