MSSP Security Analyst
Our well known branded client is urgently recruiting for a MSSP Security Analyst on a 6 month contract, based in Manchester or London.
To provide global support to the Market Units as the security monitoring services from our Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) go-live. The MSSP Security Analyst role is responsible for providing a global view of security incidents arising from the MSSP, managing the log/alert tuning process, maintaining technical processes, producing bespoke reporting from the monitoring solution and aiding the Market Units in incident prioritisation as they adopt the service into their operational function.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Experience working with an MSSP
- Experience of Security Event and Incident Event Management (SIEM) tools
- Experience of reviewing issues that are not a threat to the company and liaising with the MSSP to have the alerts removed
- Experience and knowledge of Threat Intelligence feeds and reports
- Knowledge of perimeter and host security intrusion techniques
- A track record of technical delivery working within a fast paced and pressured environment
- Strong communication skills, both oral and verbally and for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to facilitate collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives but in differing Market Units
- Must have relationship management experience
- This role heavily revolves around managing the service provider
Please apply asap for initial consideration.
£400-£450 a day ? some flex for the right candidate
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494295