Java Software Development Team Lead
| Java Software Development Team Lead |
| Berkshire | Permanent |
| £55,000 - £70,000 |
My client is a leading IT Services company based in Bracknell, who specialise in enterprise level solutions and are designed to deliver, build, sell and support software from scratch. They have a global outreach and an aim to solve the most complex problems for their customers. They are an FTSE registered company and one of the largest technology companies in the world.
- Help recruit and build the team
- Mentor and coach junior members of the development team
- Take the lead in designing, developing, and maintaining the software applications.
- Work with the QA team to create functional test cases.ork with IT customer engagement teams, support organisations and other IT delivery teams that may be geographically dispersed
- Provide deep support for the applications maintained by the team - including being on call to support newly released versions of the application
- Technical experience as a professional Software Engineer & experience leading a development team
- Bachelor's (undergraduate) degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with Struts and Spring MVC frameworks
- Experience developing web applications that follow security best practices, including protection against cross-site scripting and SQL injection
- Version control using SVN or Git. Code build, inspection, test and delivery tools such as Maven, Ant, Make files, Jenkins and SonarQube.
- Experience using data persistence frameworks such as JPA or Hibernate
- Experience as a designer/developer in applications using web services and having web sites
- Have strong communications skills to conduct interviews and make presentations both in face-to-face meetings and remotely over the telephone
- Have flexibility in working patterns - especially as you need to interact with people located in the Americas and Asia Pacific as well as EMEA
- Experience of the full software development life cycle (SDLC), software development, testing methodologies and the selling of solutions. This should include Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, etc.
Salary and How to Apply
Please send a copy of your up to date CV to myself at: ***********************************, and follow up with me on ************* to discuss the opportunity and the necessary steps to take your application forward.
I am contactable 24/7 via email, and between 8am and 8pm Mon-Thurs, 8am and 5pm on Fridays on the following number: ************** Alternatively, you can send me a text throughout weekends on ************
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498739