Telephone Interviewers for Market Research Projects
Telephone Interviewing Positions for Market Research AVAILABLE !!!
MANY PROJECTS FROM NOVEMBER & BEYOND!! APPLY NOW FOR AN OPPORUNITY!!
Experienced Market Research Telephone Interviewers required for our clients Angel Call Centre. You will be conducting telephone interviews from a script with senior business personnel or members of the public, documenting the respondent's answers onto a computer system.
No Sales or Marketing
Types of work: Topical business studies, Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Political Polls
About The Company
Our client has over 20 years of providing market research services across the world. They cater to a number of different sectors and markets providing tailored B2B and B2C services, ranging from telephone, face to face and online services. Their data is used by a multitude of Private companies and public sector institutions to increase market intelligence and improve services.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Polite and courteous telephone manner
- Persuasive manner.
- Able to work to targets
- Good Command of English
- Good computer skills
- Following project guidelines
- Resilient & determined personality
- Professional mind-set and manner
Minimum of 3 Days across the week
Day shift: Mon- Fri (DAYS) 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Flexible hours
- Regular pay increases based on consistent strong performance
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
- Bonuses available on specific projects
- Employment opportunity with minimal, or no, work experience
Starting rates of pay:
Starting from £7.90- £8.96 p/h (including holiday pay) depending on experience*
* Further pay rates will be reviewed periodically based on your performance. Please note that this is a flexible zero hour contract.
To be considered for this role please click "Apply Now" and your CV will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration.
Our client is looking to get good candidates started as soon as possible!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496129