Software Developer - 30-45K - Liverpool
Our client is a leading award winning manufacturer and supplier of diagnostics products for clinical and medical industries. They are looking for a software development engineer to join a growing team developing and designing platforms for medical diagnostic instrumentation.
This role requires a hands on developer to participate at all levels of the design process. They will be developing the front end user interface (GUI) as well as developing software analysis tools that can be used in a quality control process.
You key skills should include the following
- C/C++ Programming in a Windows platform
- Knowledge of .Net, C# or Visual basic
- Experience of developing user interface systems
- Understanding of development using SQL
- You will have a HNC, Degree or Equivalent in a Software Engineering, Control Engineering or relevant qualification.
If you are interested in the opportunity please apply by the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497073