Test Automation Engineer
Exciting opportunity for a Test Automation Engineer to join a global financial services organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is looking for a Test Automation Engineer with excellent commercial experience of the automation tools QTP/UFT.
- The test automation specialist will assist in designing test automation framework and providing test automation service across the business.
- Responsible for test execution and maintenance of test solutions across a variety of applications under development or being maintained in a release programme.
- Good understanding of what can and what can't be automated after carrying out a Proof of Concept on the required application
- Integrate test suites into the test management system, HP ALM (Quality Center)
- Work with the Project/Release Team to create and maintain an automated nightly Test Suites
- Execute automation test suite for regression testing as and when required by Project Team and provide test results/reports including test metrics back to them in a timely manner
- Report any defects and follow defect process to ensure they are closed within time
- Maintain and update any existing Project Automation Suites with new changes
- To proactively work on assigned Multiple projects and Release streams
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships
- Highly experienced in Test Automation using QTP(Quick Test Pro) / UFT (Unified Functional Tool) automation tools
- Experience of working on projects delivered using Waterfall, V-Model & Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Integrating UFT Scripts into ALM (Quality Center).
- Hands-on commercial experience using HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Ability to code (VBScript) using Expert View (No Record & Playback)
- Ability to understand and create automation frameworks from scratch
- HP AIS certified in QTP/UFT
Church International Ltd (CIL) acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. CIL is a committed equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we may retain your details on our database for future opportunities. Candidate?s CVs will not be forwarded onto third parties without their consent.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497554