Ink is unlike any company you would have experienced. We set the bar so high that we think it?s impossible to achieve and then we reach it we wonder why we set it so low. Our underlying mantra is ?success is driven by belief? and this principle drives our behaviour and actions.
We work on the mind set and belief system of all of our employees to make sure they perform to levels they never thought were possible. Then we go again.
We are the world?s largest travel media company and work with 24 of the largest airlines across the globe.
About the role:
As our performance/lifestyle trainer you will embrace our culture and environment and be able to work in a high performance environment. You will be able to work with and without structure but fundamentally will have the support and freedom to impact our people and increase their performance.
You will need to be resilient and proactive with a clear vision and ability to make people better.
- Responsible to train and coach all new sales staff through classroom and on the spot training
- Manage and continually develop the induction programme for all new sales employees
- Mentoring existing and new staff
- Deliver classroom, 1-2-1 and floor wide training courses
- Able to motivate and train sales teams with confidence and credibility
- Improve training effectives by developing new approaches and techniques, making support readily available
- Provide sales teams with constructive feedback so they can identify their strengths and areas for development
- Work with Management team on specific projects
- You will be an experienced performance/lifestyle trainer who is committed to continuous improvement and developing high performing sales teams
- Previous experience of developing and delivering first class training
- A focus on achieving high standards and targets
- A passion for winning
- A genuine interest and passion for training and helping people grow
- Being part of a high-performance team/culture/environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959462616