Part time ? 2 days a week
Temp to perm
£10.00 - £15.00 per hour (depending on skill set and ability)
Bookkeeper required on a part time basis to take responsibility for all aspect of accounts for a small, care and education team. Working closely with the administration team, this role reports directly to the Business Manager.
Key responsibilities will include -:
- Sales ledger ? invoicing, recording of credit card transactions, credit control
- Purchase ledger and supplier payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Online banking
- Posting of the payroll
- Stock control administration
- Use of Sage 50 and Excel
- Provision of general support to the general administration and commercial
The ideal Bookkeeper will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
- A track record of experience in a accounts role
- Able to produce accounts to P&L and Trial balance
- Confident IT skills including use of Sage 50 and MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- An enjoyment of working in a small cohesive team
- £10.00 - £15.00 per hour (depending on skill set and ability)
- 2 days a week (flexible with these days) working 9am-5pm with a 30 minute lunch break
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who is acting as an Employment Business.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512065