iOS Developer - Mobile Agency
iOS Developer - Swift - London - up to £65k - Mobile Agency - City of London
iOS Developer - Swift needed to join an exciting Mobile Start-Up company in London to develop high-quality native iOS applications focused on Human Interactions and Big Data.
After the success of recent projects, they are looking for passionate iOS Developers to come on board to help deliver Innovative apps which will be used Worldwide by a current user base of millions.
As an iOS Developer (Swift) you will be responsible for the development of Brand New iOS application. They are looking for someone who is passionate and creative who will be able to drive innovation on the iOS side of the project and ensure they have the best apps possible.
iOS Developer requirements:
- 3 years+ experience building iOS applications, with at least one (end to end) example
- Quality is really important to you - your code is well organised, clean, self-documenting and riddled with comments
- You pride yourself on always being up to date with the latest frameworks and design paradigms
- You were one of the first to dive into Swift and probably like to spin up a playground doc when new iOS APIs are released
- SDK/API integration experience; ability to adopt and consume 3rd party services with ease
- You don't leave things to chance: you write robust, defensible code and you really believe in the benefits of writing tests and high code coverage
- Clear understanding of the technical delivery life cycle
- You are familiar with Lean and Agile methodologies
iOS Developer, Swift, xCode, Mobile Start-Up, Agile, iOS Developer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489096