Financial Reporting Manager (ACCA or ACA)
Superb opportunity to join an award-winning financial services company with year-on-year growth since its inception and unrivalled staff and client retention rates.
Since its inception, my client -- an innovative and independently owned financial services company -- has focussed on its staff's professional and personal development and it's really paid off. Following year-on-year growth, they are now more than 600-strong and operate across six jurisdictions -- and they're showing no signs of slowing down.
- Acting as lead accountant for various fund structures within the a team
- Reviewing the bookkeeping for a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Reviewing all aspects of accounting matters for a limited portfolio of fund structures, incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries
- Attending client board meetings and presenting quarterly financial information
- Managing and reviewing the completion of audit queries
- Acting as a higher authority on day-to-day accounting queries and acting as signatory on accounting matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality of service is provided to clients and external contacts
- Reviewing the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns, and liaise with foreign tax advisors
- Supervising and assisting in the training and development of staff
- Arranging and managing the appraisal process for members of staff (you will be managing a small team)
- 4-6 years' post-qualification experience, supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported by my client's award-winning academy)
- People management experience
£47,000 - 52,000 + excellent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510196