Accounts Administrator / Accountant
Part time Accounts Administrator / Accountant Boston
20-25 hours per week Monday ? Friday
Salary £21,500 (Pro rata)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly competent Accounts Administrator / Accountant to join a leading manufacturing company based in Boston.
You will be joining a small and friendly team with most people having worked there over 10 years. You will quickly become a valued member of staff, responsible for the smooth running of all the account functions of the business, therefore a strong working knowledge of SAGE accounts system is essential.
Your role will also support the day to day general office duties so a pleasant and professional telephone manner along with a team player / can do attitude is required for the successful candidate.
- Preparing monthly accounts
- Updating and reconciling bank accounts/cash books
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger administration
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- VAT returns, including EC Sales
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Deal with financial statements
The ideal candidate for this role will be ideally qualified to AAT level 3 or equivalent and have a strong working knowledge of SAGE up to management reporting level. You will be a team player, flexible, happy to assist and be involved in other office duties as and when required. You maybe currently working as an Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Accountant with the experience of the above.
- A good knowledge of Accounts procedures
- IT Literate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Excellent knowledge of using SAGE
- Excellent data entry skills ? fast and accurate
- Meticulous with great attention to detail
- AAT level 3 is desirable
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959463966